So What Are VPN Services Good For?
- Privacy – a VPN will hide your internet activity from your ISP. This also makes it very effective at preventing blanket surveillance of the kind carried out by the NSA and GCHQ.
- Security – a VPN encrypts all your data as it travels between your device and the VPN server. This means that you can use public WiFi networks and hotspots safely, because even if these have been compromised in some way, your data remains securely encrypted.
- Hiding your real IP address – when you visit a website, that website will see the IP address of the VPN server you are connected to, not your real IP address. This provides privacy when visiting websites, and can help prevent you being tracked as you surf the internet.
- Geo-spoofing – a side-effect of this is that with VPNs you can access geo-restricted services such as US Netflix and BBC iPlayer simply by connecting to a VPN server in the relevant country.
- Related to both hiding your real IP address and that your ISP can’t see what you get up to on the internet, is that using a VPN makes it possible to P2P torrent download safely (as long as you use a VPN service that permits this).
As you can see, VPNs are very useful for a number of things. This means that VPN users look for different things in a VPN service, and there is consequently no one-size-fits-all VPN. Our job at BestVPNReviewz.com, therefore, is to help you find the VPN service that best matches your needs…
If you are looking for VPN reviews, you have come across the right webpage. BestVPNReviewz recommends the best VPN service after it peels off the skin of VPN providers and gives unbiased reviews to its readers to give them a better idea about the VPN services.
The reviews of top VPNs are solely based on their prices, packages and performances. We make sure all our readers are aware of the top trending news from the cyber world. Our team of VPN experts has reviewed the leading VPN service providers including PureVPN, ShadeYouVPN, IPVanish, ExpressVPN, IronSocket, TotalVPN and NordVPN and has interviewed many cybersecurity experts till date.
To make sure our readers don’t get ripped off, BestVPNReviewz brings you the best of seasonal discounts and coupon offerings. BestVPNReviewz always looks for best cheap VPN services, and brings them to you. You can make the most of them by entering the coupon code or by selecting the best VPN service.
If you are located in a region where geo-restrictions on websites and streaming services are hard to pass by, you need to install the best VPN software on your devices to unblock all the channels and streaming services from anywhere in the world. It will give you exclusive access to blocked websites and will work as a shield to guard against cyber goons. Similarly, using the best VPN for torrenting allows you to transfer files over P2P network safely and securely.
At BestVPNReviewz, we do not only give opinions about the best VPN providers but we also provide our readers with detailed VPN reviews. How the software looks, how it works, what are the options, each and every aspect of best VPNs is explored by our experts.
We have reviewed some of the best VPN service providers and have also written complete privacy guide for online security and how you can make the most of Android VPN, Windows VPN service and iOS VPN to help you better understand how you can protect your devices while enjoying complete internet freedom.
How to Choose The Best VPN Service
When it comes to selecting the best VPN service, there are many factors to consider. At BestVPNReviewz, we help all our privacy concerned users by defining different aspects about a VPN and which characteristics they should look for before making the final decision.
In choosing the best VPN, you should consider the number of servers, where they are located and number of IP addresses offered by a VPN service. The more the number of servers and IP addresses, the better it is. You can access websites and streaming services from any corner on earth and enjoy internet freedom by becoming anonymous over the Web.
A best VPN service should offer you top notch performance, good download and upload speeds, no limits on bandwidth usage or number of server switches, and uninterrupted service. The pricing packages play an important role as well. The best VPN provider should be worth your investment and offer great features coupled with fast performance.
When choosing the best VPN, you should look for different protocols and encryption levels offered by the provider. Having a wide variety of protocols will help you select the degree of security you want on your device while encryption will add an additional shield in protecting your sensitive data.
Different VPN providers offer exclusive apps and software for different platforms. Before making your final decision, you should check the compatibility of the VPN service, whether it offers any apps or clients for your preferred device, and how easy is it to use.